Weddings are one of the most joyous and exciting days in any person’s life. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but it is worth all effort to ensure that your day is perfect. One important aspect of a wedding day is the food served at each meal. You want there to be plenty of options so that guests will have choices not just for their entrees but also for their appetizers and desserts as well! Wedding Catering Services near you can help with all your catering needs from drinks to cake tastings.
Wedding caterers are always in great demand; they have the expertise in preparing the wedding menu and presenting the same. With their professionally trained staff, knowledge about the meals, and experience, a good wedding caterer can make your wedding a memorable one. Food is no more just a way to satiate hunger; it has become a way to celebrate. Besides, people have so many food specifications, a wedding caterer would know all about it and be able to prepare the food to match up o the guests’ expectations. But it all boils down to choosing the best wedding caterer. In this blog, we try to bring forth some easy tups that will help you find the best wedding catering company.
Consider these things before Hiring a Wedding Caterer:
Luckily, there are many things to look for before hiring a caterer or chef.
- Decide the menu: Before you start looking out for a wedding caterer, you must decide your menu. It will help you find an expert wedding caterer.
- Size of the event or number of guests: Consider the size of your event – will it be small or large, formal or casual, etc.? All this is eventually going to impact the pricing. Hence, you must consider.
- What is your budget for this meal service: can you afford a full-course meal with appetizer, entrée, salad course, and dessert for everyone in attendance or just hors d’oeuvres and drinks for a smaller group of people.
- Menu specifications: Do you have any dietary restrictions that need to be considered when choosing an option from the menu. Are there any allergies that need to be considered as well (i.e., gluten-free options).
- The location of the event: The event’s location also needs consideration because Wedding Catering Services may not deliver outside their service area.
Difference between a Buffet and a Plated style Catering:
- Plated catering is when the food is served on plates, and buffet catering is when the food is arranged in a line for guests to serve themselves.
- The cost of plated catering can vary depending on how many people you are expecting, but it’s usually more expensive than Wedding Catering Services because it requires more staff.
- You may have to rent dishes or silverware if you use plated caterers – this will be included with your quote from the company.
- Buffet caterers often provide chafing dishes that keep food warm without using electricity or an open flame.
- Plates are easier to clean up at buffets because they’re already dirty, so there’s no need for dishwashing after the event ends.
We have briefly covered the key benefits of hiring a wedding caterer and the right tips that will help you find the best wedding catering company. To make a wedding day perfect, you need to hire the best Wedding Catering Services. Hiring someone who is not up for the job can ruin your event and leave guests with an unpleasant experience. Hence, do your research and decide.