With the changing trends in Indian Weddings, there are so many things that have been added to the list of must-haves for the special day. Nowadays, it’s all about having a fun-filled and memorable wedding instead of to be all pomp and circumstance. To make it happen you can add some fun accessories for a humorous touch. In this way, guests can admire the bride and groom’s great sense of humour. It can be done with colourful decorations, cards, props, and presents to make a serious affair but people will have a good time.
Provide coasters that help people keep their drinks while dancing. You can funny quotes that will bring a smile of on every face.
- Hangover kits are very important for survival and rejuvenate for the next celebration of the wedding
- Customized robe for the brides as well as the bridesmaids. These will help to get some pre-wedding shots with the bride as well as the bridesmaids
- Bag of nuts/goodies on each chair. These are really necessary as Indian weddings last for a long time.
- Quirky Cake Topper to make your cake all instaworthy
- Fun Bar Signs to pep up the décor at the bar area. There are many banquet halls in South Delhi that have permanent bar setups, which are customized with colourful props to add a pop of colour
- Make your own Instagram hashtag that your guests can use. Not only is it fun for them, but it also allows you to see all of the pictures your guests uploaded to Instagram in one search. Plus put it near the entrance as well as the stage so that it can become a part of every picture on social media.
- You can also quirk up your wedding chairs by giving each table a song name or lyric. It can be played as a game as when their song plays, the whole table has to get up and dance.
We hope the above-mentioned ideas will help you add all the quirk you wanted in your own wedding.