Method: Stand upright on the ground. Wrap the thighs and wrists from the left foot to the right. Wrap the hands in such a way that the entire arm should be bonded like a rope.
Slowly bow down. The wrapped hand will appear to be like the eagle’s beak in front of the chest. Then change the feet and do this action.
- The spine becomes flexible and the waist gets thin by the practice of this posture.
- Legs, knee and thighs get excessive force. The muscles of the arm and legs and the nerves are cured.
- Removes fatigue after walking.
- Anal and urinary disorders are cured by the practice of this posture.
- Corrected scrotum and hernia fixes.
- Removes the pain of arthritis, waist pain, knee and joint.
- Vibrations or pain of the entire arm is removed.
- The body’s immune system increases with the practice of this posture.
- If a person remembers his favoured god by closing his eyes in this posture, then his attention is concentrated.
Also Check : 101 best Yoga Quotes